11.05.2014

Hump Day Hair Tutorial ~ Crown Braid Tutorial


     Hey, ladies! It's time for Hair 101.

     Every Hump Day, I'll be posting a tutorial so you can be inspired (hopefully!) to try some new things with your hair.

     Most of these can be done with long or short hair, but I will need a model before I can do any long hair tutorials. My short hair has its limits.

     If you want to be a model or know some hairstyles that YOU want to teach ME, please let me know in the comments. You could be featured on my blog!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline