11.26.2014

Hump Day Hair Tutorial ~ Dutch Braid

Click on the title of this post if you are viewing in email.
 
     Hello, and happy Hump Day, friends. It's very likely you're travelling today. Many are.
 
     But you've taken a moment to read my words. I value that. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you're still reading, you are an active reader, and you want to keep up my little ole me.
 
     If you're one of those suh-weet readers, please comment, so I know you're in. This whole blogging journey is incredible, and I have several new things that I want my most involved readers to know first. I'm an all-in or nothing girl, and it's time for you to decide which side of the fence you're on. Feel free to unsubscribe from my email list at any time if it is to much. If you have not subscribed yet, please do so here so you don't miss a single thing.
 
     You (hopefully) are about to have just watched the video above, my Hump Day Hair Tutorial. It's a fun little series I've been doing every Wednesday. I hope to keep it up through the end of the year. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel, Madeline Osigian, if you haven't already. Today's tutorial is a new kind of braid I just recently learned. It really stands out more than your typical braid. :)
 
     With that, thanks for reading, and I'll save my "Happy Thanksgiving" for tomorrow.
 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline