11.19.2014

Hump Day Hair Tutorial ~ Lucy Pevensie's Hair

 
     I love Lucy Pevensie. She's my childhood hero.
 
     If you want to see where she wears this style, see the first 40 seconds of the video below. (Click here if still reading in email.)
 
 
 
     She can even inspire me to do my hair in a regal, dreamy, Narnian fashion. This tutorial is simple, but it looks elegant.
 
     All you need:
       -One or two small elastic hair ties
       -Fingers that know how to braid
       -Flowers for an a bohemian twist to it
 
     Enjoy! Be sure to like the video on YouTube here and subscribe to my channel here so you'll never miss any of my awesome!
 
     Thank you, ladies. Peace out.
 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline