11.12.2014

Hump Day Hair Tutorial ~ Mini Four-Stranded Braid


     It's Hump Day, which means another fun hairstyle for you to rock. This one is super easy once you learn to do a four-stranded braid. Since it is "mini," you have less hair to manage. Bobby pin back for excellence in minutes.

     Right now, my hair is in a sock bun. Yep. There is a sock in my hair.

     Also, I just wanted to let y'all know that I have forsaken you this week in favor or National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo for short). It was just the boost to get my to where I want to be in my novel. I currently have 34, 513 words in my novel. November is NaNoWriMo, so I'll be focusing on that every day until my novel has 80,000 words.

     Love you girls!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline