12.31.2014

Hump Day Hair Tutorial ~ Front Twist


     This is by far the Hump Day Hair Tutorial I use the most. It is super quick but garners lots of compliments.

     I also like that it is elegant, but all you need are hands and a ponytail holder.

     What is your go-to hairstyle? Please share in the comments below.

     Next Saturday, prepare yourself for some fun scarf tutorials. If you rarely wear scarves, you'll soon have a whole slew of fun ways to wear them (other than in your hair.) :)

~Madeline

1 comment:

  1. Really Pretty!
    I'll have to try it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline