12.24.2014

Hump Day Hair Tutorial ~ Hippie 'Do

Click through for the best hair tutorial yet!

     Yes. It's Christmas Eve...but it's also HUMP DAY! If you want to spice up your holiday 'do, this one is for you. I guarantee no one else will have it. :) Except maybe for me...

     After this, only one hair tutorial left. In January, look forward to my Saturday Scarves series, also on YouTube very soon.

     Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel and like this video here.

     I love you girls! Merry Christmas Eve!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline