12.25.2014

Merry Christmas! Joy to the World!

 
     I'm from Texas. Merry Christmas, y'all! I am down here in short sleeves, and there is no white Christmas in sight. But I am thankful and joyful.
 
     May your Christmas be filled with wonder and joy, laughter and cocoa! May you rest in His peace, remembering Christ's greatest gift. Greater love has no one than this, that he give his life for his friend.
 
     God came down in human form, giving up Heaven and praise and glory, for us, his people who rejected Him. May we never forget His immeasurable gift!
 
     Joy to the world! The Lord has come! Let earth receive her King!
 
     My family and I watched this episode of The Bible miniseries this morning, remembering the day He came to earth. (Subscribers will need to click over to watch it. It's worth it.)
 
 
~Madeline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline