1.30.2015

Dress By Color - Blue As the Sky

     Welcome to my Dress by Color Project. This is the fifth in a rainbow of posts related to fashion and color. Join me the next week as I share my zany outfits.


     I think many people enjoy the color blue, but if you're feeling blue, I hope this outfit cheers you!

     I have this dress that I feel is a bit immodest up top, so I wear a button-down shirt over it, so the dress appears to be a skirt. That's my tip of the day. :) Don't be afraid to layer pieces even if they don't seem to go together.

     Be sure to check out my blue-tiful Pinterest board here:
 
     I'll be taking a break this weekend from my Dress by Color Project, but never fear! Monday, I'll show you an outfit with purple, the color of royalty! :)
 
~Madeline

1 comment:

  1. Saw that you asked if it is a way to get the images to auto fill info when pinned in blogger. Yes there is. This is a way I found in another blog:http://www.bloggersentral.com/2012/11/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html?m=1
    Hope it helps you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline