1.28.2015

Dress By Color - Old Yeller...I Mean Yellow

     Welcome to my Dress by Color Project. This is the third in a rainbow of posts related to fashion and color. Join me the next two weeks as I share my zany outfits.

     I took a picture outside like my last two posts. I had this beret and everything. I wasn't feeling that outfit, so I snapped this:


     I don't have yellow pants, but this was a yellow tank and scarf.

     I thought my two yellow dresses were a bit fancy for a Wednesday. :) You want to see all the yellow clothes I have? I've amassed quite the collection (compared to most people, since yellow clothes are hard to find.)


     My inventory of YELLOW:
  • 1 tank
  • 1 scarf
  • 1 pair of socks
  • 2 dresses
  • 2 necklaces
  • 1 shirt (business casual)
  • 1 scarf/beret set
     A funny thing happens when you tell someone(s) that yellow is your favorite color. You get yellow things because it made the person think of you (since yellow is a rare favorite color.)

     And so, I have yellow, and lots of it:

 

 
 



 
     So, thank you, my people, for the yellow. I like this system! Wear something green tomorrow. Pretend it's St. Patrick's Day early!
 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline