1.27.2015

Dress By Color - Orange You Glad?

     Welcome to my Dress by Color Project. This is the second in a rainbow of posts related to fashion and color. Join me the next two weeks as I share my zany outfits.


     Orange is a color that's always been a little weird to me. I rarely dress in this zany color, unless clothes are given to me. (It happens that most, if not all of my wardrobe right now is given to me through hand-me-downs, Christmas money, or stealing from my dad, mom, and brother's closets.)

     :)

     It's too bad I outgrew those orange pants I used to have. That would have made a crazy outfit! Since I had to use a little blue here, I went all out in accessories: orange necklace, pony tail holder, and dots on my socks.

     Hold on! I found a picture with the orange pants...from another rainbow project...

     I have a rainbow-obsession problem. Please send help...and chocolate...always chocolate.


     If you want to join me in this little challenge (maybe by just wearing one item of our color of the day), please let me know in the comments. Tomorrow find something in your closet (or your mom, sister, or friend's) that is yellow! Good luck!

~Madeline

P.S. Congratulations to Robyn Barnes, who won the owl, and Anni, who won the chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline