1.26.2015

Dress By Color Project - Code Red

     Welcome to my Dress by Color Project. This is the first in a rainbow of posts related to fashion and color. Join me the next two weeks as I share my zany outfits.


     Today I got the zany idea to dress in all one color. This is partially because I just rearranged my closet by color and partially because I got a new red sweater this weekend.

     Red is, classically, the color of love. With Valentine's Day around the corner, this seemed like a fun way to start the week. Plus, I always do things in rainbow order. That's just the way I roll.

     Will you don something red today and think fondly of me?

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline