1.29.2015

Dress By Color - Queen Green

     Welcome to my Dress by Color Project. This is the fourth in a rainbow of posts related to fashion and color. Join me the next two weeks as I share my zany outfits.
 

     I've never had any green in my wardrobe until recently really. This silky new emerald green shirt makes my eyes look so green, so it is officially a new favorite shirt.

     And when I needed to switch shirts to something I could clean the house in, I had another long-sleeved, casual green baseball tee to change into.

     My third and final green article of clothing is a chunky knitted long green sweater, which is HEAVEN when Texas weather finally drops below freezing.


     Hats off to a good green laugh from Pinterest!

     And speaking of Pinterest, follow my emerald green board for more inspiration.


     Come back tomorrow when I sing wear the blues.

~Madeline

2 comments:

  1. I think you know green is my favorite color. Thank you for the Kermit surprise...it made my day and makes me feel better as I'm a bit under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks for sharing! I love to hear how my posts affect my readers.

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline