2.24.2015

Cinderella & All the Feels!


     Who is excited for Cinderella? Whoop whoop!

     Honestly, I am drinking in each new trailer and clip with increasing anticipation. Hurry up, March 13th!

     I painted this rendition of the poster over the Christmas/New Year's break, and I can't believe I am just now sharing it. Here's the original poster for those of you not looking forward to it like I am.


     Love, love, love it! The costumes, the script, the everything! Ah! If you've ever seen Ever After with Drew Barrymore, you know how sweet and beautiful these movie producers can make even the simplest and most generic fairytale.

     And yes, that painting is on my wall because I liked it so much! Here's a trailer, so you will want to go to the movie theater the day it comes out too. (Don't say I didn't warn you!)


     Just look at it! All the feels! And all the magic! Want more? Ok. (If not, you can stop reading/watching here.) :)


     "I will protect the prince from you...no matter what becomes of me." ~Cinderella, played by Lily James

     *Sob*

     Also performing in it: Richard Madden, Cate Blanchett, and Sophie McShera (Daisy from Downton Abbey)

     Note: I was not planning on promoting the movie at the beginning of this post. I was just going to share my art, but I am so excited about the movie. And when I have words, they must be written. :)

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline