2.04.2015

Dress By Color - Black Attack

     Welcome to my Dress by Color Project. This is the eighth in a rainbow of posts related to color and fashion. Join me the next two days as I share my zany outfits.


     Just as I discussed yesterday that pink is not my color, black is not my color. I have to have color! But as for this rainbow of posts, I knew black would be a challenge, even if it is the absence of light. Grey and white will follow on tomorrow and the day after. They're not colors, but they're definitely challenges! :)

     Do you like black? I think too much black is creepy.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline