2.02.2015

Dress By Color - Purple for Royalty

     Welcome to my Dress by Color Project. This is the sixth in a rainbow of posts related to fashion and color. Join me the next four days as I share my zany outfits.
 

     This is my favorite outfit so far. It's a plum shirt (with drop-dead-gorgeous sleeves) and a purple scarf I picked up at a garage sale last summer.


     I topped that recipe for success off with a top knot (what else?). And the strands around my face sealed it for me. I will be wearing this outfit again and often.

      I hope you enjoyed all the purpleness! Purple is my fourth favorite color...or something like that. :) What was your favorite thing about today's outfit?


     Tomorrow I will be wearing pink. Will you join me?

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline