2.06.2015

Dress By Color - White Feels Right

     This is the last post in a series called Dress by Color. Check out my Archives for other posts like it.


     White. It's beautiful. It's fabulous. More on that another day.

     Today, I wore a white shirt with almost-white pants, more on the minty green side of things. But one could hardly tell. When I emerged from my room today, my brother exclaimed, "Wow! That's a lot of white!"

     I reminded him of the reason why he's been taking a picture of me Monday-Friday for the last two weeks. :)

     The tiger shirt is an epic hand-me-down I received recently. It gets so many compliments, and the funky shoulder is a nice touch (see right shoulder).

     Please pray for me. Tomorrow morning, very early, I will be taking the ACT. Thank you, loves!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline