2.14.2015

Have a LOVEly Day!





     After my Fall Vignette and then a bare wall for awhile, I wanted to do something a little lovey dovey for February.

     I hauled out every bit of red, pink, or heart-ish art we had and was still short a few pieces, so I printed some pictures from Pinterest. I even made some of my paper flowers (which were a lot easier to make than I remembered--here's a tutorial.)

     A little creativity goes a long way. :) A few days later, I was inspired to get back out my card-making supplies, which I admit have been dormant for several months at a time over the last few years. But I did get fantastic results. Here's a few:






     Happy Valentine's Day, friends! Te amo.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline