2.28.2015

Scarves Saturday: My Collection


     Welcome to my new video series, Scarves Saturday!

     If you are reading in email, you need to click here to see the 5 minute video I made.

     This series is a crash course on scarves, how to wear them, how not to wear them, how to store them, how to clean them, etc.

     If you enjoyed today's video about my personal scarf collection, please like my video.

     If there is something particular you would like to know about scarves, please let me know in the comments. I hope this is as helpful for you as it was fun for me!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline