8.08.2015

Galations 2:20 is Mind-Blowing

     Have you ever heard a verse a zillion times and then something finally clicks and all of a sudden-- mind blown!
      That happened to me with Galations 2:20 last weekend. I knew the verse. I even understood it. But the reality and vivid picture it paints finally clicked and for a moment nothing else mattered.
     "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
     I no longer live. I am dead. There is no me. It makes everything seem so trivial.
     But no! There is so much more. Christ lives in me! He is living His purposes, His very existence in and through my body and personality.
     It was so refreshing to have it hit me like that, and I pray you too can see this one verse in a new light now.
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline