8.25.2015

Sharing Others' Words When I Have None of My Own

     This blog isn't about me. I hope, more than anything, is that it points you to Jesus.

     So today I have two posts to share with you from very wise women, Kaitlyn Bouchillon and Lydia Lee. Because I want to join them in pointing you to the truth.



     These are my sisters in Christ, and I love them and their messages so much. Please take a few minutes to read what they have to say about the Holy Spirit's presence and putting God before anything else.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline