9.25.2015

Fridays in Minion Gifs

     At your request, I have another minions post. :) These gifs are just too relatable.
 
     My point in this post is that by Friday, we are all minions.
 
     First thing in the morning, we're all: "It's FRIDAY!!!!" And we sorta flip out:
 
 
     But by about 9 am, our drive is gone. All day we find ourselves distracted by the most random things. We are so ready to call it a day and head home from work or school.
 
     Even bananas are more interesting than whatever we're doing:

 
     Or maybe your friend or coworker is the one with the banana, and you're just being jealous in the background. Look at his adorable face!
 
     Eventually, 3:30 and 5 roll around and you go home with big plans. You're going to watch a movie or have a few friends over to hang out, right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     But we all know you're just eating ice cream:


     Same, Dave. Same!

     Is that how your Fridays go? Are you glad to see the minions again? Let me know in the comments below!

~Madeline

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have read this post this really amazing I have found some more whatever gif here. You may share and download these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline