11.02.2015

The Bedtime Movie Tag

     Let's talk movies! I'm joining a bedtime movie tag today from Hayden Wand at A Singular and Whimsical Problem.

1. A movie that kept you up all night (as in, you stayed up all night watching it.)
     I've never stayed up all night watching a movie, but I know I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning for a Lord of the Rings movie (or two...) We have yet to plan a marathon with The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, but it will probably keep us up for 24 hours.

Image

2. A movie that made you scared to sleep.
     The graveyard scene in The Fiddler on the Roof used to scare me. Other than that, I loved the movie. Overall, I'm really good about avoiding scary movies. I've never seen a horror movie in my life.


3. A movie that made you go to sleep.
     I've never fallen asleep in a movie, but I was probably closest to falling asleep in a Star Wars movie. They're great and all, but they're so. stinkin'. long. Especially The Phantom Menace. That pod-race scene is murder!


4. A movie that left you tossing and turning all night waiting for its release.
     I rarely see movies the day they release, and I don't lose sleep for anything (unless it's The Lord of the Rings apparently...). But I guess I was super excited for Cinderella this past March. Yep. Cinderella it is. (Oh, and I saw The Age of Adeline the day it came out. See my review here.)

     And, if this is even possible, I am 10x more pumped for the live-action Beauty and the Beast coming in 2017. It's forever away, but Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie/play/story ever!


5. A movie that has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend ship of two movies.
     This one is really confusingly worded. I tried to research what it means, but bloggers worldwide are as baffled as I am. In general, I don't ship characters unless they're in the same movie.

6. A movie that would be your worst nightmare to live in.
     Les Miserables. Or, as I like to call it, Everybody Dies: The Musical. I really love it, but I'd hate living in it.


7. A movie that reminds you of nighttime.
     Into the Woods is very dark throughout. Also, The Phantom of the Opera. I mean, it's got to be dark for you to sing a song about "The Music of the Night." I feel like the entire movie is about light vs. darkness.

 

8. A movie that has a nightmarish cliffhanger.
     Inception. I'm not sure if it's technically even a cliffhanger since there is not a sequel. But even so, I couldn't believe they wouldn't tell me if he was dreaming or not at the end! Although, I have heard that he was not dreaming because of whether or not his wedding ring was on in certain scenes...so I'm going to cling to that and let it comfort me.


9. A movie that you actually dreamed about.
     I love this one because I am slightly obsessed with dreams and the psychology behind them. I dream about Veggie Tales occasionally. I have one dream in mind where I'm at a baseball game with a bunch of Veggies and a minotaur from The Chronicles of Narnia. So yeah...that happened. :)

 

10. A movie monster you wouldn't want to find under your bed.
     The shark in Jaws. That fish is freaky! Sharks were circling my bed all night after I watched that movie. I wasn't scared per say, but I was a little tense for sure.

     I am not going to post a picture of a shark because I got freaked out just by looking at the shark pictures on Pinterest. Not gonna happen. Uhn-uh. You can find creepy shark pics on your own.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline