12.25.2015

Merry Christmas!


     Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, full of hope, peace, and joy! May the Lord be your strength this day as on every other. And as we open gifts, let's not forget the Greatest Gift or those who have no gifts or Hope this year. Let's pray together that the Christ child will show up in their lives and that they will recognize His glory, the glory of the One and Only.

     Merry Christmas, and thank you for all your love and support! As my Christmas gift to you, here is a little story I wrote, for stories are the best presents. Stories live in our hearts long after the papers are recycled. They're the gifts that keep on giving.


~Madeline

2 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas story and how you incorporated he poem/song into it. You have such a gift from God and I'm thankful to be included in your writings. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm eager to see what the new year brings in your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know God has great things planned for 2016!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline