1.15.2016

The Selfie Sweater

     We're taking a break from the usual beat of the drum to talk about something fun: selfies!
 
 
     So, I have an awesome hand-me-down sweater that I wear fall, winter, and spring. It's funky, with a flip-down pocket that people think was ripped. It wasn't. It's a style.
 
     And I noticed that I take A LOT of selfies in this sweater. Case in point:









 
     Above is me in a hammock. That's why it's sideways.


     Everyone needs a selfie sweater, something they look awesome and confident in. And it can't hurt to have a selfie brother too. #photogenic

~Madeline

This is my 500th blog post! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline