3.03.2016

February Recap ~ In Pictures

 
2.4.16
     This one perfect curl stole my heart.
 
~

 
2.11.16
I love getting my hair done, and on my mom's birthday too!
 
~

 
2.12.16
Beautiful flowers that my brother picked out for my mom.
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." ~Mary Poppins

 
The day ended with an amazing service project at a concert. This picture says it all.
 
~

 
2.16.16
This little ladybug whispered, "Spring is on her way."
 
~

 
2.18.16
I turned 16 and 8 months and began bullet journaling.
 
~

 
2.20.16
Late-night road-trip with Starbucks

 
P: "Let's take a white girl selfie with our Starbucks."

 
I got Looking for Lovely by Annie F. Downs and my prom dress in the mail even later that night.
 
~
 
 
2.22.16
I got extra credit for the first time in my life.
 
~

 
2.26.16
I steal my mom's new journal, so I can Tweet about writing.
 
~

 
2.27.16
I take a "time for a date with daddy" selfie before we head off to my cousin's rugby match.
 
     Let me know in the comments below: Do you like this kind of post? Should I do it again at the end of March?
 
~Madeline

4 comments:

  1. I wrote a comment, but looks like it's orbiting Cyberspace as a satellite. I love the photo recap! Please do it again in March. That little bunny Starbucks card was my absolute favorite one this season. AND...great job on the extra credit! We find orange ladybugs sometimes, and my girls name them and create serial stories about them. I just keep hoping it's the same orange ladybug each time, like they think it is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Your daughters sound like real adventurers! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! Please do it again in March. I love the idea and the way it turned out. I especially like the picture you took from The Rock and Worship Road Show..that was a very beautiful moment with Phil Wickham and I'm very glad I was there to witness it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline