3.31.2016

March Recap ~ In Pictures

     My February recap-in-pictures was a hit, so here is my month of March.
 
 
3.3.16
Browsing at B&N makes me so happy.
(BTW, I am not endorsing this book. It's simply on my TBR list.)
 
~

 
3.8.16
A colorful meal makes for a healthy me.
 
~

 
3.11.16
I finally drew out a map for my novel, The Blue Sky and the Yellow Sun.
 
~

 
3.16.16
A road trip and bro selfie
 
~

 
3.17.16
A beautiful lamp post as if we're in Narnia, but is it a sign I should go to this college?

 
Light filtering through the trees simply cannot be captured with a camera.
 
~

 
3.18.16
Happy 16 3/4 birthday to me!
 
~

 
3.23.16
Lots of fun playing BeanBoozled ~ watch the video here if you haven't already
 
~

 
3.24.16
Lovely hair

 
Lovely, sharp pencils

 
Wicked Bananagrams board (*gasp* with proper nouns!)
 
~

 
3.26.16
A little peek at my prom dress
 
~

 
3.27.16
Coolest floral heels ever

 
Easter selfie with the bro
 
~
 
 
3.28.16
My obsession with these shoes is unreal. They are now my screensaver on my phone.
 
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline