4.05.2016

Tablescape Compilation

     I'm a sucker for a beautiful table. When it's time to make this boring slab of wood beautiful, I am there!

     It's part of seeing and appreciating and sharing beauty.

     There are many occasions to set the table for, and these are simply a few tablescapes that I have created over the years (and I mean years, starting July 4th, 2012).

     So, that being said, please give grace for my earlier creations. I hope I've come a long way. ;)





     For more fabulous table inspiration, check out this Pinterest board:

~Madeline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline