5.10.2016

April Recap ~ In Pictures

     I'm late, but have no fear: I didn't forget our monthly recap. Brace yourself for lots of selfies, rainy days, and flowers!
 
 
4.4.16
Looking at arrows & awaiting the day I can apply to my favorite colleges
~

 
4.8.16
The best drawing of Mrs. Rylie so far! (She is a feisty elderly woman in my novel, The Blue Sky and the Yellow Sun.)
~

 
4.12.16
Some days my hair makes me feel like a Disney princess.
~

 
4.13.16
A line from my novel, beautifully penned.
~

 
4.16.16
When going through hard times, yellow flowers make the days brighter.
~

 
4.19.16
Goofing off lifts the spirits...

 
~

 
4.20.16
Smile! When grey clouds cover the skies, He is still reigning...

 
But you might want to bring your umbrella. :)
~

 
4.26.16
Serious selfie.
 
 
Serious doggy.
~

 
4.29.16
As Mary Poppins always says, "A thing of beauty is a joy forever."
~

 
4.30.16
A sneak peek of prom, but, rest assured, I'll have an entire post on it later. :)
 
 
On point!


Prom was a spectacular way to end the month!

     Those April showers had better bring some May flowers!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline