6.02.2016

May Recap ~ In Pictures

     If you like these recaps, you'll love my monthly newsletter. If you haven't already, subscribe here so you never miss a thing!


5.5.16
Summer braids
~


5.9.16
The first part of May, we had six baby bunnies and a mama bunny living in our yard:
Mama, Hopper, Harriet, Heidi (because it hid in one bush for three days), Heloise, Hobbit, + Hercules

R.I.P. Hopper and Hercules
You deserved better than to be a big, ugly bird's meal. :(


~


5.10.16
Fashion photography
~


5.11.16
Nannying essentials: keys, book, + cash
~


5.13.16
NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED!
As an early birthday present, I got to go see Wicked with my mom on my last day of school.
~


5.18.16
My cousin gave me an adorable new purse. Everything I need (even a book or two!) fits perfectly inside.
~


5.19.16
Got my license as a sixteen-year-old. Bless!
~


5.21.16
Saw Love & Friendship at the Angelica (a new-to-us theater in town). Hooray for Jane Austen!


Late night. Stay awake. Don't fall asleep before the parents get home.
~


5.25.16
Beach body ~ LOL!
~


5.28.16
Nothing like a new book in the mail!

     Which picture from May is your favorite? What did you do in May? Are you siked for June? Have you seen Wicked or Love & Friendship? Let me know in the comments below!

~Madeline

4 comments:

  1. The playbill pic is my fave! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pics start with the letter B! Bunnies, books, bonding, bill, Bible, Braids, beach, bag, beauty, and, well, um...buggy? Ok, so the license one is stumping me. I love the scripture one the best for today! But they have all cheered me up. And I also think your prom pic is beautiful,by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Yes! I like this game. The license one can be "bravery". Hee hee!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline