8.23.2016

My Three Favorite Books Revealed


     The most common question a bookworm is asked is "What is your favorite book?" It's also the most dreaded question.

     How can a bookworm pick a single all-time favorite when they've devoured hundreds of books on all kind of subjects?

     It's difficult, but I have chosen. And the video has spoken. That's right. You can find the answer to today's question right here. Let me know what you think, and obviously I would love it if you subscribed to my channel and liked the two videos on books.



     So this is what it looks like when I dive into "BookTube," a group of YouTubers who could talk about books all day long. I thought you blog readers, my peeps, would enjoy seeing me go crazy over my books.

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline