Skip to main content

Celebrating 50 Subscribers!


     What?!?! You guys are the best! 50 people read my emails in their inbox and get my not-published-online newsletter (which is headed your way tomorrow, subs!)

     This is a particularly important milestone because many months ago my brother said he would subscribe to my blog when I had 50 subscribers. Well, look at me now, bro!

     Today, he became the 51st subscriber!

     So, I just wrote this post as the icing on the cake (or the confetti in your hair--however you like to celebrate).

     Obviously, it's not about subscribers. It's about me honing the craft of writing. It's about me having a little fun with a project. It's about learning, and it's about passing on tidbits to the next generation.

     But subscribers sure make it a whole lot more fun! Y'all are my people, and I couldn't love you more!

~Madeline

(If you aren't subscribed, join the fun here! We'd love to have you!)

Comments

You May Also Like...

Quaintrelle

The 10 Most Feisty Literary Girls

Sorting Bible Characters into Hogwarts Houses