Skip to main content

Why Less Is More


      Good day, readers! Last week I didn't post *gasp* because sometimes less is more. And I needed a little more in other areas of my life.

     This post only has one image. Because less is more.

     I'm skipping two social commitments tonight. Because less is more.

     "Just put the tiniest bit of lotion on. Less is more," I was told this weekend. Yes, I nodded, less is more. But why?

     Less chaos, less clutter can lead to more peace of mind and more focus on the truly important things.

     At least, that would be my minimalist mantra if I was inclined to have one.

     I'm thinking about minimalism today because a year ago I made this video and somehow got college credit for it after posting it for fun.

     I've created an updated capsule wardrobe video, this time featuring the newest stage of life I've entered: the professional world. You can watch it here:

      Have a lovely, less-is-more Tuesday!

~Madeline

Comments

You May Also Like...

Trays

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Sorting Bible Characters into Hogwarts Houses