8.16.2012

House Tour: Day 10- My Bedroom

     This is the grand finale of the house tour!

     Welcome to my room!




I may have mentioned before that I LOVE to read??????

This pillow is serving as a reading perch until I have a chair there.




I am a June baby. This is one of three hundred posters from Anthropologie that were sold. Mine is number 201. :)

Resources:
Bed- Pottery Barn Kids
Bedding- Pottery Barn Teen (PB Teen)
Piper the Teddy Bear- Baby Gap :)
Pillow in corner- Gifted
Shelves- West Elm
Desk Chair- Kartel
Desk- West Elm
Lamp- PB Teen
Alarm- PB Teen
Bulletin board- Gifted
Owl- Joss & Main
Mug- Barnes and Noble
Poster- Anthropologie special sale


     Great things to come! I hope you have enjoyed the house tour!

~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline