Skip to main content

My 37 Favorite-est Things Right Now


      If I asked you today what fascinates you, what would you say?

     An exercise I have enjoyed lately is a simple, fun one. It helps me feel unique and happy. I can't help writing on TLD about my obsessions, whether that is bunnies or decorating.

     My passions make me me.

     My obsessions pour out of me into my silly writings. Here is an un-abbreviated list of my favorite things right now (in no particular order):

Yellow
Bunnies
Air hockey
Clouds
Chevron
Decorating
Party planning
Musicals
Disney
Target
Sunsets
Brazil
The human body
Mexican food
Writing
Pretty Stationery
Reese's PB cups
Nail Polish
Fashion
Cinnamon rolls
Reading
Libraries & book stores
Ice cream
Braids
Summer
Downton Abbey
Pride & Prejudice
Glitter
Laughter
Anne of Green Gables
Mary Poppins
Blogs
Hanging out with family/friends
Statement necklaces
Jesus
Parmesan cheese chunks
Gold and white

     Why should YOU write down (or type up) your obsessions ASAP?
  1. Because you can pinpoint what places and things and people brighten your day. This way, you can be prepared for times where you may need cheering up.
  2. Because making your unique list will make you smile 37+ times.
  3. Because you can be relaxed about it and make it over the course of several weeks. There are no rules to this game. When the random-est things repeatedly make you grin, you will think, "Hey! I can add this to my list!"
  4. Because these lists can give friends and family ideas of what you want for your next birthday. ;)
  5. Because if you don't have Pinterest, this is the next best thing.
  6. Because your lists will give you ideas about what you can write or draw, and you can actually be excited about writing or drawing them.
     Go make your list. Have fun. Be wild. Put down what you REALLY LOVE.

~Madeline

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I cherish each and every comment and usually respond within a day or two. ~Madeline

You May Also Like...

Pride & Prejudice and Beauty and the Beast: 10 Wild Similarities You Never Noticed

How Old Are You?

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation