Skip to main content

Hump Day Matters


     Happy Hump Day!

     Wednesday has been my favorite day of the week for awhile, even before "Hump Day" was trending.

     It's my favorite for a myriad of reasons, not the least of which is that we're at the "hump" of the week and heading toward the weekend. Fridays are almost always half days for me in school, so on Wednesday evenings, I know I have just a day and a half of school left.

     It's a good feeling.

     Plus, Wednesday evening means I get to go to Youth group. It's one of my few social activities that involves no serving. I get to go, relax, and fellowship with my friends in a godly environment.

     Whoever came up with the spelling of Wednesdays was a little wacky to say the least. However, I bet she was a bright person. She loved the strange feeling of the middle of the week. She embraced it, and wildly pushed her feeling into a word. Wednesday.

~Madeline

Comments

You May Also Like...

Trays

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Sorting Bible Characters into Hogwarts Houses