10.03.2015

Fluffy Pillows

 
     We're continuing to cozy up the atmosphere of our homes today with fluffy pillows.

     The worst, I repeat, the *worst* thing about un-cozy homes is stiff pillows on a couch. You sit down and lean back, but the fabric behind you fails to support or comfort even a fraction of your body.

     #notverycozy

     Fluffy pillows, on the other hand, allow you to sink back, fully supported. When I say fluffy, I basically mean that you buy pillow inserts larger than your pillow cases. This allows for ultimate fluffiness.

     Action point: Pull out your fluffiest, comfiest pillows. If you don't have any, buy some.


     Bonus tip: Don't get fussy over pillow arrangements, and actually let people use the pillows for something other than decoration (ie. comfort, pillow fights, low poufs, etc.)

~Madeline

This post is part of my 31 Ways to Cozy Up Your Space series.


2 comments:

  1. I love pillows. Such an easy way to add pops of color and whimsy as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They're great in decorating and cozying!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline