Skip to main content

Quotes with Meaning

 
     Words are everywhere. They're playing in our headphones, typed on everything from mayonnaise jars and street signs, scribbled in journals and on the back on receipts.
 
     But when we're intentional with placing and timing our words, they can be used to encourage and bless those who walk into our homes.
 
     I love words! Including quotes with special meaning to me in my décor is just one way I can use them for good.
 
     Prints and hand-lettered quotes make your home feel more lived-in and loved because you put the thought into selecting that particular quote. Maybe you even painted it in watercolors yourself.
 
     Action point: Put some words around your space. Even if it's your worst handwriting on an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of printer paper, your favorites quotes can make your house feel more personal, lived-in, and loved.

     Some of my favorite quotes that you may want to use are on my Pinterest board q u o t e s:

 
        I'm going to keep these #cozyup31days posts short and sweet to be respectful of your time.
 
~Madeline

This post is part of my 31 Ways to Cozy Up Your Space series.


Comments

You May Also Like...

Trays

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

How Old Are You?