9.03.2012

How to Make Envelopes Pretty on the Outside

     In a thin basket, we have all of our supplies for mailing _________ (fill in the blank- love letters, artwork, invitations...). This basket houses our envelopes, stamps, and return address labels.

 
     Envelopes: Check!
     Stamps: Check!
     Cute Return Address Labels: Check!

 

     First, I must show a close-up of these adorable irresistibly fun address labels.

 
     See what I mean? Too fun! Felix Doolittle has lots of other designs. (Hint, hint: These return address labels are for a very special birthday coming up- and it isn't mine! That and much more coming soon!)
 
     I also have Tiny Prints address labels.


     Second, I have to compliment the adorable stamps! Aren't they beautiful? For stamps, at least?

Insert basket and voila!
 
~Madeline 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline