Skip to main content

Wishing You a Joyful Weekend!


     I recently completed Plain Girl by Virginia Sorensen. I found this quote so magical and captivating that everything in me wanted to jump into the book.
"Esther stood watching the bus until it disappeared. She was filled with happiness. She was like a soap bubble with colors floating through her in every direction. She wanted to sing. She wanted to laugh out loud. She wanted to lift her skirt and dance. Or run and skip."
                                ~Plain Girl, Virginia Sorensen, pg. 125

     I love that quote. The source of my joy is my relationship with God. The difference between joy and happiness is this:

Happiness depends on circumstances. Joy is something that God gives Christians in the midst of trials.

     I wish you a joyful, sunny, and glorious weekend! Thursday night is the beginning of the weekend! :)

~Madeline

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I cherish each and every comment and usually respond within a day or two. ~Madeline

You May Also Like...

Pride & Prejudice and Beauty and the Beast: 10 Wild Similarities You Never Noticed

How Old Are You?

Trays