Skip to main content

Weekend Links: Wonderful Pinterest

     These weekend links are to Pinterest or a Pinterest-cited website. If you are new to Pinterest (and/or don't have any clue what I am talking about), this is what you need to know.
  • It's an online collage of all your favorite pictures.
  • When your friends "Pin" a picture, putting it on a group of their pictures, you have the opportunity to Pin that picture too if you like it.
  • YOU CAN PIN PICS FROM MY BLOG!
  • If you want to start a Pinterest account, go to www.pinterest.com and use your email, Facebook account, or Twitter account to get on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     Since you can "Pin" any picture, Pinterest is a wealth of information. My first thought when I saw the pancake on a stick was "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?" These are a few of my favorite spring Pins.
 
     It might just be all the inspiration you need to start creating, cooking, or planning a party!
 
~Madeline
 
P.S. Soon The Little Decorator may be on Pinterest since right now I view my mom's account :)

Comments

You May Also Like...

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Trays

How Old Are You?