Skip to main content

I Feel Like an Artist


     Saturday I broke out my paints and made an ombre LOVE sign inspired by the one-and-only Pinterest. I feel like an artist!

     (It is easier to read in person I promise! It looks whiter in the lighting I used.)


     The only flaw was that I did it very cheaply with materials we already had. Instead of a canvas and painter's tape, I used watercolor paper (that won't wrinkle when wet) and masking tape. NEVER AGAIN! That resulted in some ripped paper. Oops! I did my best to take off the tape cleanly, and the roughness is a somewhat artistic touch.

     So lesson #1? Don't cut corners!

     Lesson #2? Be flexible!


     This one is not for sale; however, I'd be happy to make you one and send it to you for $5. Just tell me if you want red, green, blue, or yellow. I cannot guarantee it won't be ripped. :)

     Comment or shoot me an email, so I can make you one soon! You could also have one made for a friend or your mother! (Mother's Day is next month.)

     Have a lovely weekend!

~Madeline

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I cherish each and every comment and usually respond within a day or two. ~Madeline

You May Also Like...

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Trays

Sorting Bible Characters into Hogwarts Houses