Everything became more lovely with my special "touch."
You have to know where I'm going with this. On a blog about beautiful things and bringing God the glory, it makes sense that whatever we touch becomes a little more beautiful.
One way to say it is, "She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes."
Wherever you go, and whatever you're doing, at work or play, leave things just a little better than you found them.
- Pick up that piece of trash.
- Paint the lamp.
- Lay the old, holey sock to rest in the trashcan.
- Play the piano, filling a room with music.
- Alphabetize the books.
- Vacuum your home.
- Add a necklace to your cute outfit.
- Braid a friend's hair.
- Paint over an old canvas painting you no longer love.
- Take a few pieces of trash out of your car and bring something beautiful in instead.