Skip to main content

My Favorite Things 2015 Edition


     For a full list of my favorite things from a year and a half ago, check out My 37 Favorite-est Things Right Now.

     I made a watercolor of my favorite things because knowing what I love is important to me. Every few months, I reassess my favorites. I admit my favorite color will probably not always be yellow. My favorite animal may not always be a bunny.

     My little watercolor is a bit sloppy, but the mess brings me joy. It reflects what I know I like right now.

     You should make a watercolor of your favorite things (or at least a list.)

     Why? For your own satisfaction. For your own entertainment. For your own enjoyment. For your own records of what you loved this year of your life because it may never be the same.

     Share in the comments if you feel like it.

~Madeline

Comments

You May Also Like...

Pride & Prejudice and Beauty and the Beast: 10 Wild Similarities You Never Noticed

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Sorting Bible Characters into Hogwarts Houses