10.10.2015

Tea & Coffee

 
     Whether you take up the banner for tea or coffee or hot chocolate (or maybe even apple cider????? Is that a thing????? Do people feel passionately about apple cider?????), you know the joys of having a warm drink cuddled in your hand on a chilly morning.
 
     Like this:
 

 
     That's exactly how I drink my hot drinks. Let your face soak up the steam. :)
 
     Being able to whip up a batch of hot cocoa or whatever your favorite drink is will help you entertain spontaneously or unwind after a long day. Or maybe you just like the smell of it. Either way, it's as cozy as you can get.

 
     Action point: Warm yourself with a hot drink this evening. (Bonus points if it still feels like summer wherever you live.)
 
     Ok. Let's see in the comments what stand you take on the coffee/tea/hot chocolate/chai tea latte/apple cider????? debate. :)
 
~Madeline

P.S. Shout out to Anni/Katrina. She knows why. LOL!

This post is part of my 31 Ways to Cozy Up Your Space series.


6 comments:

  1. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate I'll take it all! Madeline your posts are such blessings! I enjoy them so much, thank you for taking the time to get ideas and write them out! xoxo ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany! That's really encouraging!

      Delete
  2. Vanilla chai tea latte or hot chocolate with a peppermint stick 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot apple cider for me in winter...and I can never pass up hot chocolate either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew there would be an apple cider person! Yay!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Also, thank you for making my day brighter with your encouraging words. I cherish each and every comment. If you check back in a day or two, I should have responded to your note. Thanks for dropping me a line!

~Madeline