Skip to main content

A Letter to a New Year


Dear new year,

     I'm new here, and I was hoping you could show me around. I'm full of excitement for what you hold, whether lost dreams or mountaintop thrills. Both the sadnesses and joys you will bring are beautiful to me.

     I'm on page 1 of 365 in this adventure story. My darling year, you are full of mystery, action, and poetry.

      New months, what do you know about hope? I'd like for you to tell me all you know. Experiential knowledge is better than anything Google can tell me. I want hope to sink into my soul. I want to be anchored in The Hope and trust Him every moment.

      New year, you don't have any obligation to do anything for me. But I do want to have an obligation to you. I want to make you smile. I want to make every day of you the best I can, and I want to be your friend.

Love,
Madeline

Comments

You May Also Like...

Trays

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Sorting Bible Characters into Hogwarts Houses