Skip to main content

When You Try Something New

     The brave among us like to try new things: zip-lining, a new drink at Starbucks, a pixie cut, or the recipe for the world's best mac-and-cheese.

     I used to try new things to keep my mind sharp (and to keep me from getting OCD): sitting on the other side of the car, brushing my teeth with my left hand, or combining frozen yogurt flavors.

     But sometimes you and I try things just for fun, and this happens:


     You paint your nails blue, then tape them off the next day to add gold. And something inside you smiles.


     Somedays, that's all there is to trying something new. Just do it. (Nike knows what's up.)

~Madeline

Comments

You May Also Like...

Trays

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Sorting Bible Characters into Hogwarts Houses