Skip to main content

For My Bro ~ On Your Birthday


My dearest Patrick,

     It's about time I wrote this post. You're the one person I can never stop talking about--the coolest little bro ever.

     And today you turn 15! It feels like you've already been here for awhile. You're so mature for your age; you've stopped the annoying teasing and kept the sweet teasing. Or maybe it's that you're taller than me, but then again, you've been taller for a while.

     You're the person I got to go to the Amazon with. You're the person I do school with every day. You're the one who brings me laughter. You dance in the kitchen, sing my favorite obscure musical songs, and always want to hang out with me. You keep me on my toes, always exploring new tv shows and fandoms. And your fashion advice is on point lately!

     You use your artistic talents on paper and on stage. One day you'll use them on screen. The most beautiful art you make is in the way you love the people around you. You're always looking out for your friends' best interests. And you hug Mom, Dad, and me like you never want to let us go.

     I will continue to love you fiercely, spend every moment I can with you, and defend you with every ounce of passion I have.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."
Ephesians 6:10

     Happy birthday!

~Madeline, Your Adoring Big Sister

Comments

You May Also Like...

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Trays

How Old Are You?