Let's go with a hypothetical. I graduate a semester early. Yay! No more high school! Then I run to my closet to pack for college. As I stand in front of my closet, I gasp. I have to choose books to take!
Which ones do I choose? These ten!
This is a little game I play at the end of every year: which ten books do I have to have with me at college / on a deserted island / when the Internet shuts down / for the rest of my days.
They have to be books I own and have already read. This year, I made a BookTube video to fully explain why I chose each book.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- A Circle of Quiet by Madeleine L'Engle
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie