Skip to main content

The Ten Books I Cannot Live Without | 2016 Edition


     Let's go with a hypothetical. I graduate a semester early. Yay! No more high school! Then I run to my closet to pack for college. As I stand in front of my closet, I gasp. I have to choose books to take!

     Which ones do I choose? These ten!

     This is a little game I play at the end of every year: which ten books do I have to have with me at college / on a deserted island / when the Internet shuts down / for the rest of my days.

     They have to be books I own and have already read. This year, I made a BookTube video to fully explain why I chose each book.

     Here goes:

     Books mentioned:
  1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  2. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
  3. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  4. A Circle of Quiet by Madeleine L'Engle
  5. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
  6. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  7. Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
  8. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
  9. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
  10. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
     Don't forget to check out my 2015 list and 2014 list.

~Madeline

Comments

You May Also Like...

Trays

6 Ways to Avoid the Endless Text Conversation

Sorting Bible Characters into Hogwarts Houses