You didn't know you were in for Part Two, did you? Well, now that her name is common knowledge, I thought I'd share two things I've learned since then about Princess Charlotte.
First, each of her names is for a different relative. Charlotte is a nod to her grandfather Prince Charles, William's dad. Elizabeth is for the current queen, Queen Elizabeth II, Charlotte's great-grandmother.
And like I mentioned yesterday, Diana is for William's mother, who died in a car crash in 1997. That's so sweet that they included her! It's too perfect.
Altogether now: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana!
In case you forgot, her brother George's full name is George Alexander Louis.
Secondly, now that you know who she was named after and are trying to get the royals straight in your head, it's a good time to tell you who's in line for the throne...at least, just the first six people.
- Charles, Prince of Wales (Queen Elizabeth's son, William and Harry's father)
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (Queen Elizabeth's grandson, Charlotte and George's dad)
- Prince George of Cambridge (William and Kate's son, born July 22, 2013)
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge (Williams and Kate's daughter, born May 2, 2015)
- Prince Henry of Wales (better known as Prince Harry)
- The Prince Andrew, Duke of York (Queen Elizabeth's second son)
Maybe I'll even live to see little George's or Charlotte's wedding!